How Do I Check My WAEC Ghana Result for May/June 2019? This guide is for all candidates who took part in the just concluded West African Examination Council (WAEC) exams.
We’ll be showing you the process of checking your WAEC result online for 2019. If you participated in the May/June examination which held between Tuesday, 3rd April 2019 and Tuesday, 15th May 2019. Then, you need to follow this guide to check your WAEC result online.
How Do I Check My Waec Ghana Result for May/June 2019?
A lot of candidates are anticipating the released of the WAEC result after taking part in the examination. As such they’ve been a lot of search queries with regards to WAEC results. Some of the most common search queries on Google include:
- How to Check WAEC Ghana Result?
- Is WAEC Ghana Result Out?
- 2019 WAEC Result Out?
- WAEC Result Checker 2019
- Check WAEC Result Online
- When will WAEC Result be Out?
- Is May/June WAEC Result Out?
- How to Check WAEC Result without Scratch Card
- www.waecdirect.org 2019 result
In an attempt to respond to some of these queries, we’ll show you a guide on how to check your May/June WAEC result online.
Where to Buy WAEC Result Checker 2019
The first thing that you need is to get the WAEC result checker. The result checker contains a 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) eg. 012345678912. It also contains a serial number which you’ll use to check your results online.
You can buy the WAEC result checker online at 10.00GHC using your cards (Visa or MasterCard) or AirtelMoney. CLICK HERE to purchase WAEC result checker.
TIPS: When buying the result checker, use a valid email address. Your Result Checker’s PIN would be sent to the provided email address.
Please, make sure you write down your invoice number and reference number. You will be required to supply these details incase you have issues making payment successfully!”
Visit any authorized WAEC Scratch Card Outlet to purchase your result checker.
How to Check WAEC Result Online
- Visit the Waec Result Checker Online Portal via the link below; http://ghana.waecdirect.org
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2019.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several seconds.
Now, if you encounter any problem checking your results, send an email to [email protected], you can also drop your opinion on the comment section of this page.