How to Check WAEC BECE Private Results 2019 :The West African Examination Council, WEAC Ghana Private Examination Results has been released for 2019/2020 academic year.
Waec Bece Private Results 2019 – Eresults.waecgh.org
The management of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Ghana has released the 2019 Private BECE Examination Results – Students that wrote the exams are to follow the procedures below to check your Result on WAEC Portal.
HOW TO CHECK WAEC BECE PRIVATE RESULT
BECE Private Exam results have been successfully uploaded online, follow the below steps to check your result:
- Visit the WAEC BECE Result Checker Portal via the link below;
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. BECE Private).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2019.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
IMPORTANT: After confirming your BECE Private Result, you can then proceed to the SHS Selection – Click here for BECE Private SHS Selection Procedures and Guidelines.
Congratulations if you made your 2019 BECE Private Result. Also, check this site frequently for WAEC BECE Updates.