The West African Examination’s Council (WAEC) has begun the 2020 BECE PC Registration for private candidates, previous BECE re-sitters and anyone eligible to take the Basic Education Certificate. The Registration process will end on 30th November, 2019.
Tips for 2020 BECE PC Registration for Private Candidates – WAEC
• Capture your fingerprint at any internet café with the requisite equipment to begin registration.
• Visit www.waecgh.org to continue the registration process on your own or ask the internet café operators to assist you.
• Provide your previous BECE index number if you are a Re-sitter.
• Print your invoice after submitting your entries online.
• Print out your timetable for the examination. • Proceed to any of the participating banks with your invoice to pay the required amount.
• Requests for change of Date of Birth after Release of Results will not be entertained. • It is illegal for School Candidates (JHS students) to enter for this examination.