The University of Education Winneba, UEW Fees structure 2019/2020 has been released for the 2019/2020 academic year. www.uew.edu.gh fees 2019/2020, undergraduate fees, postgraduate fees, sandwich fees and other details below.
UEW Fees 2019/2020 has been released online. The management of the University of Education Winneba (UEW) has released the School Fees Structure to be paid by each fresh new and continuing students (Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Degree, Sandwich, Residential, International, Distance Learning, Diploma, Certificate, Short Course, Non-Degree etc.) respectively for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The University of Education Winneba Fees 2019/2020 details and other vital information are available below on Websaet.com has obtained from the official website www.uew.edu.gh.
UEW Fees Structure Details:
|Institution Name||University of Education Winneba (UEW)|
|Programme||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Sandwich, Distance Learning, International and others|
|Academic Year||2019/2020 academic year|
University of Education Winneba, UEW Fees Structure is successfully uploaded online and available as follows:
- Please click on the links below for the various categories.
UEW REGULAR & DISTANCE FEES 2019/2020 ACADEMIC YEAR
UEW SANDWICH FEES 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
Students are to pay their fees through the Transflow Platform with respect to the designated banks for their campus:
(For Regular and Sandwich Students), GCB Bank, Zenith Bank, National Investment Bank (NIB), Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) and Consolidated Bank
(For distance students), GCB Bank, Zenith Bank, National Investment Bank (NIB), and Consolidated Bank
College of Technology Education (Kumasi Campus)
GCB Bank, Ecobank, UBA Bank, Zenith Bank, and Consolidated Bank
College of Agriculture Education (Mampong Campus)
GCB Bank, and Ecobank.
College of Languages Education (Ajumako Campus)
The University of Education Winneba (UEW) school fees can be paid online or via bank payment.
- All students of the University of Education, Winneba are required to pay their fees through TRANSFLOW at any branch of the banks indicated against their respective campuses.
- When paying, students should inform the Bank Teller that they are using the TRANSFLOW to pay the University of Education, Winneba fees.
- Students who fail to pay all fees cannot register. Continuing students are advised to visit their portals in the OSIS to know their full fees.
- Students are advised to abide by these payment arrangements so as to avoid any problems that might be related to non-compliance.