The Ghana Education Service GES recruitment form 2019/2020 is ongoing. The application is open for different positions at the Obuasi East Education Office.
Websaet.com have reported that the Ghana Education Service (GES) has started the recruitment of qualified graduates teachers who have completed their national service and wish to be recruited by the GES as teachers.
Applications are accepted by the Ghana Education Service (GES) from suitably qualified applicants for the underlisted positions at the Obuasi East Education Office.
- IPPD Officer
- Training Officer
- Personnel Officer
- Girls Education Officer
- Culture Coordinator
- Early Childhood Dev’t Officer
- Private School Coordinator
- Sports Coordinator
- Special Education Coordinator
- Circuit Supervisor
- Public Relation Officer
- Budget Officer
- School Health Education Prog. Officer (SHEP)
- Guidance and Counselling Coordinator
- Logistics Officer
- Data Collection Officer
Interested applicants for the above positions must have met the application requirements as stated below.
GES Recruitment Requirements and Qualification
- Be a graduate professional teacher not below the Rank of Assistant Director II.
- Have been on the Rank for not less than three (3) years.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the activities pertaining to the position applying for.
- Have a satisfactory working history with the Ghana Education Service (GES).
- Knowledge in the Learning Programme in an added advantage.
How to Apply for GES Recruitment
Qualified applicants per the terms of the advertisement should apply to the Municipal Director of Education, Obuasi. All application letters must be endorsed by applicants Head teachers or Heads of Department.
Curriculum vitae, Photocopies of highest Certificate, Last Promotion Letter and filled Appraiser Forms must be attached to the application letters.
Application Closing Date:
All applications should reach the registry on or before Friday, 10th August, 2019.
GES Recruitment Advert
Find below the full advert notice for the Ghana Education Service recruitment.