How Can I Get My Novdec Index Number 2019? This post will explain the whole concept of WAEC Index Number and how a candidate can obtain it. It will as well address the popular question “how do I get my WAEC Ghana Index Number 2019?”
How Can I Get My Novdec Index Number 2019
How to Get WAEC Ghana Index Number
Obviously, the WAEC Ghana Index Number can be obtained by a candidate that has completed the WAEC Registration. The 10-digit Index Number will be generated by WAEC and made available online from the 5th of August 2019.
- You will need your WAEC PIN/invoice Number to obtain your Index Number and admission Notice on the stated date.
Follow the procedures below to access your WAEC Ghana Index Number.
- Log on to the WAEC registration portal at https://registration.ghanawaec.org/wassce/IndexSheet.aspx
- Enter your Invoice Number in the section provided.
- Click on Continue button to access your Index Number.
- Print your Index Number for reference purpose.
Note: Browsers like Firefox and Chrome could display a warning message that is considered an error. When this happens, you should find out ways to get back on track.
If the error message persists, you ought to click on details then visit this site in order to resume. Once the site opens, you should proceed by entering your invoice number which will eventually generate your WAEC Ghana index number for Nov/Dec examination.
See the next step to verify your Index Number.
How to Verify Your WAEC Index Number
After obtaining your WAEC Index Number following the details above. The next step is the Index Number verification process. The following steps will help you verify your WAEC Ghana Index Number.
- Visit the WAEC registration portal at https://registration.ghanawaec.org/wassce/AddmissionNotice.aspx
- Enter your Invoice / Index Number in the field provided.
- Provide your name and date of birth in the respective sections.
- Finally, click on the continue button to access verify your WAEC index number.
Congrats, you have successfully obtained your WAEC Ghana Index Number and completed verification process. You can proceed with your examination.
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
How to check your Nov-Dec centers in Ghana- How to check my index number and centers
Once you have checked your WAEC Ghana Nov Dec index number as described above, the next sensible thing to do would be to check for the examination center so that you can know where you will be writing each paper in advance.
Inasmuch as reading and revising for your exams is important, mental preparation and settled state is crucial as you ready yourself for the exam. For you to be sure of the centers therefore here is how to go about it.
- Log into WAEC Registration Portal using link below.
- Click the “click here for admission notice” link.
- Ignore warning on bottom right by clicking “ignore warning”.
- Fill in your index number or invoice number.
- Click continue to view and print your Nov/Dec centers.
A big part of any student’s success lies in how well prepared they are for the paper ahead of them. This is why there is a lot of emphasis on the confirmation of the index number and other mandatory requirements that will be needed when sitting for the exams.
It is not only disappointing to show up for a paper and fail to do it because of not having confirmed simple details before hand, but it can be devastating to a student considering the amount of investment they have put towards their end of year exam
The taxing revisions and sacrifices for the year to focus on your education will all go down the drain. To avoid such happenings therefore it is recommended that students take some time to check if their index numbers in good time.
In addition to these, they ought to verify the index numbers as well as the examination centers for which they have been assigned to sit their papers. This is the only way to guarantee that they are on the right track as far as exam preparation is concerned.