Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Palladium Recruitment for Analyst, Partnerships for Forest.
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development, and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
- Company: Palladium
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
This position is a one-year professional development opportunity designed to enable ambitious recent graduates to develop knowledge, skills, and competencies required to build a successful career, ideally in the forest protection/governance, sustainable land-use and/or public-private partnership (PPP) field.
What can you expect from this experience?
- Experience developing projects in the forest and land use sector
- Opportunity to work as a full team member on a project team, contribute to all aspect of the project, technical, operational and management work
- Experience of working/engaging with the public and private sector and civil society organizations
- Mentoring and coaching by a senior manager and experienced team members
- Opportunity to participate in relevant training programs and events
- Exposure to one or more P4F workstreams with potential to focus according to preference /program need
- Exposure to International Development projects.
- Opportunity to build a network, develop relationships and understanding of the workplace.
For more information please visit www.partnershipsforforests.com.
How to Apply