Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for MODEC Recruitment for Reliability Engineer.
MODEC Ghana Recruitment for Reliability Engineer
Founded in 1968, MODEC has been providing competitive floating solutions for the offshore oil and gas industry and is recognized as a leading specialist for Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels, Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) vessels, Floating LNGs (FLNGs), Tension Leg Platforms (TLPs), Production Semi-submersibles and Mobile Offshore Production Units (MOPUs).
- Company: MODEC
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Implementation of Condition Monitoring practices across both operating assets.
- Development of process and controls for each of the followingmethodologies;
- Lube Oil Analysis Program
- Vibration Monitoring
- Electrical Motors (partial discharge, current signature analysis where practicable)
- Ultrasonic Detection
- Thermographic Inspection
Reliability Engineer shall;
- act as focal for all above and ensure line of site to Facilities Engineers and Operations Managers is maintained at all times
- seek to develop, implement, embed and then optimise condition monitoring processes and practices in place
- work within MPSG Maintenance Management Framework
- conduct scheduled audits of all above methodologies to ensure efficient implementation and effective compliance with process
- work closely with Maintenance and Production Superintendents on operating assets to identify and eliminate losses
- liaise closely with Turbo Machinery Dept Head of MdB in delivery of best practices here in Ghana Operations
Mid Term Deliverables;
- Establish sound suite of metrics / measures for M&I Dept.
- develop a training and localisation plan for successor (for implementation across a five year period from commencement)
- assume custodial role of MPSG Root Cause Analysis process and tools, providing training and development to all local engineers in its use.
- support Maintenance and Integrity Manager in identifying opportunities for planned intervention maintenance as well as minimizing potential plant failures.
- Appropriate degree or formal technical qualification preferred
- + 10 x year experience in risk-based asset integrity related to equipment maintenance and reliability management (development, review and continuous improvement)
- Detailed knowledge of asset management (ISO55000) and ISO14224 application and implementation.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of the applicable legislative, national and international standards and requirements for Oil & Gas Facilities
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the business processes and configuration of the Maximo CMMS related to maintenance (assets, maintenance, materials, cost reporting, etc.)
- Physical aptitude to work on the offshore environment if required
- Excellent written procedures, reports, analysis and presentations.
- Excellent command of the English language
- + 10 x year experience in the mining, hydrocarbon or offshore Oil & Gas industry.
- Experienced in maintenance development, materials management, reliability reviews and analysis and project management.
- Strong computer skills. Demonstrated working experience with Microsoft Office applications and database administration/management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multinational team at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good attention to details and accuracy.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize, with demonstrated experience working with deadlines.
- Learn and apply maintenance best practices
How to Apply
Interested candidates should Click here to apply.