Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Jumia Ghana Recruitment for Corporate Sales Manager.
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 14 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CDC. It was founded in 2012.
Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery, and others.
- Company: Jumia
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
- Preparing tailor-made proposals
- Target new and existing B2B accounts.
- Hunting for new clients and handling and managing existing clients, the ideal candidate should be someone comfortable with both aspects.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification.
- Reaching out to new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of products and services.
- The ideal candidate should have strong closing skills.
- Perform territory and account management, opportunity qualification, and needs analysis for all account levels: prospects and customers.
- Use phone, email, and internal marketing tools to perform selling activities and drive new business.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date forecast and document all activities and customer interactions.
- Respond to inbound inquiries, outbound marketing campaigns, and successfully lead opportunity development.
- Required to remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape.
- Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients.
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A degree from a recognised University, Master’s Degree preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience selling to corporate and senior level clients.
- Must have strong sales or business development background.
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment.
- Confident communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click here to Submit CV.