Ghana Institute of Journalism Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Ghana Institute of Journalism Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Ghana Institute of Journalism Jobs 2019, Ghana Institute of Journalism Career Portal, Requirements for Ghana Institute of Journalism Job Recruitment 2019.
Ghana Institute of Journalism Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Ghana Institute of Journalism Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on websaet.com as well as on the official website.
Ghana Institute of Journalism Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Ghana Institute of Journalism|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||27th September, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Ghana Institute of Journalism. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Registrar
The Ghana Institute of Journalism is a public university that provides specialised education in journalism and cornmunication studies. GIJ is the first school of journalism established in Sub-Saharan Africa and has focused on journalism and communication education tor 60 years. GIJ’s accredited
bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes seek to prepare professionals with high joumalistic standards and ethical communication practices to support Ghana’s growing democracy and development, Over the years, GIJ has churned out many of the country’s leading journalists and communication
GIJ seeks to employ qualified and dynamic persons in the key administrative positions of Deputy Rector and Registrar.
- The Registrar is the chief administrative/operations Officer of the Institute.
- He/She serves as Secretary to the Governing Council and serves on other key committees of the Institute.
- The Registrar directly reports to the Rector for the implementation and supervision of all administrative and academic policies and procedures of the Institute.
- Advertisement: Scroll down to keep reading
Qualifications Required and Experience:
- Must hold at least a master’s degree in Higher Education Management and Administration/ Education; Administration, Social Sciences or a related field with an academic/professional qualification in Higher Education Administration from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Must have at least 10 years relevant post-qualification experience in a similar position in a higher educational institution. A minimum of four out of the relevant years of experience should be a Deputy Registrar position or an equivalent senior management level,
- Must be able to serve a full five (5)-vear Term of Office before attaining the compulsory retiring age of sixty (60).
- Eligible applicants must demonstrate:
- Strong administrative and managerial competence
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and high sense of integrity and ethical standards.
- Ability to pay attention to detail,
- Knowledge of human resource management and planning applicable in a university
- Ability to handle schedules/taaks multiple Registry work (academic, human general administration) and produce and
- Strong computer literacy skills.
How to Apply
Interested individuals from both within and outside GIJ should submit a letter of application accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional credentials.
Applicants should forward references from three referees. Referees should assess applicants against the eligibility criteria and job description listed above.
Applications must be hand-delivered in a sealed envelope to the Registry of the Institute or submitted using a registered postal mail to reach the address below:
The Chairperson, Search Committee C/o Office of the Ag Registrar Ghana Institute of Journalism P. O. Box GP 667 Accra, Ghana
Applications can also be submitted electronically to the following email address:
The deadline for submission of applications is 27th September, 2019.
How to Apply for Ghana Institute of Journalism Job Recruitment
To apply for the Ghana Institute of Journalism Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ghana Institute of Journalism Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Institute of Journalism Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why websaet for Ghana Institute of Journalism Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Websaet is the one-stop place for Ghana Institute of Journalism Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Ghana Institute of Journalism Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|Ghana Institute of Journalism Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Ghana Institute of Journalism Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Ghana Institute of Journalism Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Ghana Institute of Journalism may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.