Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Farmerline Recruitment for Executive Assistant To CEO.
Farmerline is a Non-governmental organization aimed at transforming smallholder farmers into successful entrepreneurs by increasing their access to information, inputs, and resources to increase productivity.
Do you want to improve millions of lives and leave a lasting legacy at the same time? Do you want to use your talents and skills to make a difference and not just a living? Do you want to help feed the world now and in the future? Farmerline works to reinvent how the world thinks and invest in the lives of small-scale farmers. We are working to help farmers produce and sell food. We are bold and systemic thinkers, but operate lean and nimble.
We train and support a network of smartphone empowered field agents to bring vital services and information to farmers doorsteps. Products like high quality but affordable fertilizers, fungicides and seeds. Information services like the weather forecast,market prices, financial & nutrition tips. We are building the “Amazon” for farmers where they can access these services and other resources at an affordable price, quality and right in their community.
We have supported many organizations with our tools and knowledge to improve the way they work with farmers. Over the past 5 years, Farmerline and its partnership network has profiled and served over 200,000 farmers and mapped over 700,000 acres of farmland across 11 countries.
Farmerline is a learning organization and you will have the chance to apply your ideas and creativity to solve problems everyday. If you work well in a dynamic collaborative culture, set high standards, and meet challenges with determination and a sense of humor, you’ll thrive at Farmerline.
- Company: Farmerline
- Location: Kumasi, Ashanti Region, Ghana
- State: Kumasi
- Job type: Full-Time
As our new Executive Assistant, you will be leading our remarkable professional executive assistant team, providing an excellent customer experience,
You will provide high-level support to the CEO developing deep knowledge and understanding of his priorities, activities and approach to working in order to provide proactive and appropriate support at all times, acting as ‘gatekeeper’ for his time.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious, a go-getter, someone who will want to start their own business and has a great attitude.
- Providing complete and confidential administrative support to the Directors and CTO
- Ensuring proactive diary and effective email management
- Work closely with office manager
- The preparation of pre-meeting documentation and presentations
- Minute taking
- Ensuring all travel arrangements/documentation requirements are fully met and planned for in advance
- Organizing meetings and events overseas, including all associated logistics and agendas
- Comprehensive knowledge of communications IT e.g Videoconferencing
- Liaising and building relationships with suppliers and event management agencies
- Administration and housekeeping of internal company
- Provide adequate EA support during holiday and absence
Degree in any field however Business Administration is desirable
Other Qualities and Requirements
- Strong Entrepreneurial skills
- Time management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent organizational skills, particularly in relation to diary and event project management and the ability to manage effectively an ever-changing workload
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent, proven time management skills and be able to multitask without impacting service level agreements
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Logical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Confidence decision-making ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate at all levels
- Experience of dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Event management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work appropriately with confidential and sensitive information.
Benefits and Compensation:
Local Health Insurance
Monthly work drinks
Dynamic, young culture with great opportunities for learning, leadership, and FUN.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply.