WAEC BECE School Placements Checker 2019
NOTE: If that does not work, add two(2) digit year of completion to your INDEX NUMBER. Example 123456789017 and send to the 1060 short code. Where INDEX NUMBER is: 1234567890; and two digit YEAR is: 17
Note: Systems may be very busy during peak times. If you are not getting any response then go to the CSSPS website by following the instructions below to check from there.
If you continue to have problems then we advise that you use the contact details below to get in touch with them, or go to the GES or WAEC head office located at Asylum Down around the Alisa hotel area for further assistance.
Candidates having various problems in checking their placement have been advised to call 0302 747 778 or send a WhatsApp message to the number 0207 407 499.
Ministry of Education Hotlines
Use CTRL + P To Print From The Page.
How to apply/check for the BECE-SHS placement:
1. Visit: CSSPS Website
2. Enter your 10-digits BECE index number. Add the last two digits of the year of examination eg. XXXXXXXXXX18 for 2019.
3. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the top of your Scratch card.
4. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card.
5. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
6. Proceed to print your placement notice.
CSSPS Self Placement Instructions
This is for those who missed out on the placement to SHS on the CSSPS platform due to one reason or the other.
Once you have verified that you did not get your placement then the next thing for you to do is to carry out a self placement. Rejection may be due to the fact that the first selected school may be filled to their capacity after admitting students with the required “cut off” point.
Other reasons may be due to failing mathematics or English subjects, providing the wrong information during registration, choosing one school more than once which may automatically limit your chance of placement, or the school may be oversubscribed by candidates.
Note: The process may be subject to a fee. Kindly verify from the CSSPS website.
Procedure is as follows:
1.Visit: CSSPS Website
2. Login with your index number and PIN code
3. Click on “Check placement status”
4.You will find a link to self-placement if you have not been placed already
5.Click the “self-placement” link
6. Select preferred region
7.Select preferred school
8.Select program of choice
9. Click submit to finalize and place yourself
10. Proceed to print your placement notice