BECE Results checker 2019 is out | Are you looking for the simple steps on how to check 2019 BECE result online? or You took part in the examination and yet don’t how to check WAEC BECE result on your own? Don’t worry, Here is the step by step guide to check and print BECE result online.
BECE Results Checker 2019 is out | Steps To Check BECE Result Online
The Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) is conducted by the West African Examination Council (WAEC) for all Junior High School (JHS) students. The BECE examination is a prerequisite for admission into the Senior High School (SHS) in Ghana.
Importantly, it is pertinent to know the BECE grading system before checking your result. This will give you an overview of your BECE grades.
WAEC Ghana BECE Grading System
The grading system for BECE gives a Ghanaian candidate with an excellent score an A1 and B2 grade, a good score candidate gets a B3, a credit candidate gets a C4, C5, and C6 grade, and finally, a “pass” student gets a D7 and E8 grade.
In simple terms, below is the BECE grading scale or the used BECE grading system 2019:
|Excellent||A1||75% – 100%|
|Very good||B2||70% – 74%|
|Credit||C4||60% – 64%|
|Credit||C5||55% – 59%|
|Credit||C6||50% – 54%|
|Pass||D7||45% – 49%|
|Pass||E8||40% – 45%|
|Failure||F9||0% – 44%|
BECE Subjects That Candidates Take.
All the subjects offered in the Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) is contained in the BECE syllabus. All candidates are expected to write examinations for the following subjects.
- English Language
- Ghanaian language and culture
- Integrated Sciences
- Social Studies
- Basic Design and Technology
- Information Communication Technology
- French (optional)
- Religious and Moral Education
How to Check your BECE Results 2019
Now, to check your BECE result for 2019/2020, you’ll need a scratch card. We recommend you get a WAEC result checking scratch card from an accredited dealer in Ghana. Thereafter, follow the procedures below to check your result online.
- Visit the Waec Result Checker Online Portal via the link below;
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. BECE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2019.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several seconds.