Prospective Senior High School students who wrote the Basic Education Certificate Examination a few months ago can be able to check their school placement on their phones via online method, starting from Sunday, 8th September 2019.
The Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) will allow the students to see the schools they have been admitted to and the programme they have been offered.
SHS Placement evoucher Card for Checking Schools Now Available – Monicliq
- 1 SHS Placement evoucher Card for Checking Schools Now Available – Monicliq
- 2 Latest Information from Ghana Education Service (GES)
- 3 When will 2019 School Placement Checker into SHS come out?
- 4 Be Careful Not to Get Frauded
- 5 Short Code to Check Bece School Placement
- 6 How to Check 2019 Bece School Placements in 8 Simple Steps
They are doing brisk business. Do you know you can buy the SHS Placement Checker Card for just 7GHC ?
Okay let me take you through the process we at websaet.com have tested already and can confirm is working.
The procedure described below works only for customers with active MTN Mobile Money account. For other mobile money service users please refer to instruction on how to buy using the USSD Short code
- Payment Code: monicliq
- Amount: 7GHC (enter multiples if you want to buy more than one)
- Reference: SHS (see notes)
- The Result check voucher will be sent via SMS once payment is confirmed.
- The SMS will be sent to the number from with the transaction was initiated.
- To send the SMS to an alternate number the reference should be “SHS ##########” Where ########## is the number the SMS should go to. Please not the space between the supa and the phone number
Latest Information from Ghana Education Service (GES)
The Placement portal will be opened on the evening of Sunday 8th September 2019.
You can, therefore, check your Placement from that time. Each placement card can be used by a student an unlimited number of times.
- 1st year Green and single Track will go to school on the 15th of September 2019.
- 1st year Gold will also return on the 12th of November 2019.
When will 2019 School Placement Checker into SHS come out?
The 2019 Placement Checker is out so you can buy it now by following the steps above. From Sunday, September 8th 2019, you will be able to check the results from the CSSPS portal.
From that time and date, you will be able to buy and check the school placements.
Be Careful Not to Get Frauded
Please be sure not to get frauded by people who claim to be selling the result checker cards; very cheap yet won’t send you the card. Also, the SMS method that people are using will just chop your bundle without giving you the needed results.
Short Code to Check Bece School Placement
In the past, students could send their index number to the shortcode 1060 to check their CSSPS School Placement. However, that method does not work any longer, you might waste your credit when you try it.
How to Check 2019 Bece School Placements in 8 Simple Steps
The 2019 placement will offer prospective Senior High School Students who sat for the 2019 BECE an opportunity to continue their education.
The simple steps for checking your school placement are listed below.
1. Obtain the relevant scratch card called the CSSPS Placement Checker. This card can be bought on line in bulk or just a copy or two. Go to BUY SCHOOL PLACEMENT CHEKER ONLINE to buy buy a CSSPS Placement Card with Momo.
2. Get a computer with internet access or a mobile phone with internet access
3. Again, With the aid of the computer/ phone with internet access visit the onlinw portal https://cssps.gov.gh/
4. Also, enter your 10 digits index number to proceed. Example 0101689002 and introduce the year you took the exams. For 2019 BECE graduates your index number will be followed by 19. Example 010168900219.
5. Look carefully on the checker and key in the serial number on it in the field designated for it.
6. Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) also on the scratch card you bought.
7. Finally, check if everything is correct and click submit. Patiently wait for the results of the placement to pup up.
8. If you were successfully placed, print form out the school placement.
Note that, when so many people are trying to access their placement at the same time, the system may slow down or give error feedback. Just be patient and try again.