Pentecost University College Congregation Ceremony Schedule 2019 | The Pentecost University College 10th Congregation (2nd Batch) Ceremony Schedule and registration details for May 2019 has been announced.
The Pentecost University College announces its 10th Congregation (Second Batch) for the 2017/2018 Master’s Degree (MA/MBA) Graduands who have successfully completed their academic programmes of study.
Graduands are to note the following details:
- The ceremony is scheduled to take place on Saturday, May 25, 2019, at the University College main campus, Sowutuom at 9:00 am
- Each graduand is required to pay a non-refundable fee as stated below:
Five Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢500.00) to be paid directly into Pentecost University College Graduate School Account (A/C #0060134409179904) at Ecobank Ghana Limited
- Graduands who may not attend the Congregation Ceremony are expected to pay the non- refundable fee as stated above.
- Graduands with outstanding bills should contact the Accounts Office at the Graduate School promptly to settle their bills.
- Graduating students who wish to attend the Congregation Ceremony are to note the following:
- Graduands (MA/MBA) are required to register at the Graduate School to confirm their participation.
- Graduands are to note that the deadline for registration is Friday, May 24, 2019 at 12:00 pm prompt.
- Late registration may mean the name of the Graduand could be omitted from the brochure.
- List of eligible Graduands to be presented on Saturday, May 25, 2019, will be uploaded on the University website by Friday, May 17, 2019.
- Following payments, Graduands are expected to present a PUC Student ID and evidence of payment (original copy of the pay-in-slip) at the office stated above for a collection of Academic Regalia (gown, hood and cup) and invitation cards.
- Graduands are required to attend rehearsals on Friday, May 24, 2019, at 4:00 pm at the Auditorium. Only registered Graduands who attend the rehearsal will be presented on Saturday, May 25, 2019.
- Graduands are required to be dressed in the academic gown (preferably over formal or traditional attire) and be seated at 8:30 am prompt at the James McKeown Auditorium on Saturday, May 25, 2019.
- Loitering is not permitted at the entrance to the Auditorium and its perimeter.
- Graduands will be recognized individually by officials on the dais (platform).
- Male Graduands are expected to take off their caps before approaching the dais.
- Graduands are required to return their Academic Regalia (gowns, hood and cap) to the Graduate School Administrator’s Office from Monday, May 27, 2019 to Friday, May 31, 2019 between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:30 pm and Saturday, June 01, 2019 between the hours of 7:30 am and 8:00 pm. Failure to return the Academic Regalia before or on the deadline will attract a fee of GH¢50.00 per day.