This article details all the steps involved in checking your NTC licensure exams results. It gives a complete overview of the entire NTC licensure exams results checking process.
For detailed step by step procedure with detailed images on checking the results of the NTC licensure exams 2019/2020 check the “How To Check Your Results After The Exams” section in the article below.
NTC Licensure Exams Results Checking Procedures 2019/2020
- Login to exams.ntc.gov.gh and click on “Result Checking”
- Enter the Serial Number and PIN on the voucher payment receipt given to you at the bank during the registration process, to login.
- If you do not remember the serial number or pin, no problem. Just click on the “Forgotten Details” Link beside the “Submit” button”. This would take you to the recovery page where you can login without the serial number and pin.
- On the recovery page, you can either login with the email address and phone number you used for the registration or your Exam ID and phone number. Whichever one you choose to use, just click the “Submit” after entering it.
- After login, you would see your dashboard with your details and exams results on it. Click on the print button to print.
- After clicking on the “Print Result” button the result page is displayed for printing. Print or save this page for reference. And you are done.
NTC Licensure Exams Results Checking According To The NTC
Through the online portal
On February 27 2019, the Executive Secretary of the NTC Dr Mrs Evelyn Owusu Oduro, asked all those who sat for the examination to check their results from the NTC online portal at www.exams.ntc.gov.gh, using their personal identification numbers (PINs) and the serial numbers used during the registration for the examination.
The acting Executive Secretary of the National Teaching Council (NTC), Mr Christian Addai-Poku also stated that candidates who wrote the examination could check their results from the NTC online portal at www.exams.ntc.gov.gh, either by use of their personal identification numbers (PINs) assigned them during the registration or their examination index numbers.
Through Colleges of Education / Centers Where The Exam Was Taken
According to the Executive Secretary of the NTC Dr Mrs Evelyn Owusu Oduro, candidates can also obtain their results from the centers where they sat for the exams. She made this known with this statement.
“Candidates can also obtain their results at the colleges of education where they sat for the examination,”