The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) wishes to inform the general public on how to Check 2019 Bece Results via SMS and Buy Results Checker Pin with Mobile Money through various Money Platforms.
The process is EASY and SIMPLE. All that one needs to do is to Dial *944# and follow the instructions. Subscribers will then receive their results checker PIN/Text message of their BECE results on their phones.
How to Check 2019 Bece Results via SMS and Buy Results Checker Pin with Mobile Money
It is expected that the checking of results via SMS will be extended to other examinations conducted by the Council in due course.
The placement process works in two ways viz-a-viz automatic placement system and self-placement system.
The CSSPS placement collects data of all Ghana students who took part in the BECE Exam and aggregate them into a ranked list. The system uses candidates aggregate score from 6 subjects for the selection process. Thus, English Language, Mathematics Social Studies and best two elective subjects.
How to Check School Placement Online
In order for you to check your CSSPS placement online, follow the steps below;
- The first step is to ensure you have the placement checker.
- Ensure that you have access to a computer that has Internet access.
- Using your computer, visit the CSSPS result checker online portal: http://cssps.org
- Proceed to enter your BECE index number. It should be 10 digits. And also your year of examination. For example, if your index number is 1234567890 and the year of your examination is 2019, this is what you will input: 123456789019.
- On your checker, you will get a serial number. Enter the serial number found on top the scratch card in the field designated for it.
- Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) that will also be found on the scratch card you had purchased.
- After you are done, you then click submit. Be patient and wait for the results window to pop up. If you are successful, the CSSPS placement checker print form option will appear. Click on print to print out your form.
If you are not placed into a school, proceed with the self-placement.