BECE timetable for Private candidates 2019 has officially been released by WAEC. BECE timetable for private candidates belongs to the following two categories of prospective candidates are permitted for this examination:
BECE Timetable For Private Candidates (2019)
1. RE-SITTERS – This consists of candidates who previously sat for BECE but could not make the required grade(s).
2. FIRST-TIMERS – Candidates who are 16 years or above and are not in schools.
NB: School candidates are not permitted to enter for this examination!
The examination will start on 11th February and end on 15th February, 2019.
Below is the Timetable. Please carefully study it for your guidance in the choice of subjects.
You can view directly or just feel free to download it. Click on the download icon to download or the full-screen icon to view
We wish you the best of luck!
1. Both papers for each Subject are to be taken at one sitting without break.
2. DIFFERENCE IN TIME ON QUESTION PAPER AND TIMETABLE
Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
3. EXTRA TIME FOR BLIND AND DEAF CANDIDATES
Blind and Deaf candidates are to be allowed one and half (1½) times the time allotted to other candidates.