Bece posting checker or bece posting: The details can be checked via a text message. The Computerized School Selection and Posting System (CSSPS) will allow the students to see the schools they have been admitted to and program offered.
The CSSPS is a system used by the Ghana Education Service (GES) to place qualified Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) candidates into Senior High School (SHS), Technical Institutes (TI) and Vocational Institutes.
To receive details of their school placement: BECE Candidates can TEXT their 10-DIGIT INDEX NUMBER to short code 1060 to CONFIRM schools they chose for this year’s placement exercise.
For instance, if your index number is 1234567890, text 1234567890 to short code 1060 on all networks.
NOTE: Do not add [SPACE] anywhere, just text the 10-DIGIT INDEX NUMBER to the 1060 short code.
If that does not work each candidate can text their index numbers to the short code 1060 followed by the last two (2) digits of the year of completion on the following networks MTN, Vodafone, Airtel, Tigo, and Kasapa.
That is you first text XXXXXXXXXXYY to 1060 where the ‘X‘ part represents your 10-Digit Index Number and the ‘Y‘ part represents the 2-Digit year of completion.
How to Check BECE Posting on PC
In order for you to check your CSSPS posting online, follow the steps below;
- The first step is to ensure you have the posting checker, which we will be selling when it is available.
- Ensure that you have access to a computer that has Internet access.
- Using your computer, visit the CSSPS result checker online portal
- Proceed to enter your BECE index number. It should be 10 digits. And also your year of examination. For example, if your index number is 1234567890 and the year of your examination is 2019, this is what you will input: 123456789019.
- On your checker, you will get a serial number. Enter the serial number found on top the scratch card in the field designated for it.
- Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) that will also be found on the scratch card you had purchased.
- After you are done, you then click submit. Be patient and wait for the results window to pop up. If you are successful, the CSSPS placement checker print form option will appear. Click on print to print out your form.
The process is not, however, completely fault proof.
You might experience some problems when going through with this process.
The most common problem is when you submit your details but the system seems not to recognize your details. So when messages like this pops up “Sorry the Index Number, Scratch Card Number/PIN Number does not exist. Please look carefully and retype.
Do not panic you will get the placement form eventually. Try again using the same scratch card. Do not be tempted to buy another scratch card because the fault is not on the scratch card
Some of the reasons you might be experiencing challenges printing your admission forms include:
- Large number: When a lot of people are checking their results on the website, it slows down. Therefore, you shouldn’t panic but just be patient.
- Withheld results: You might also experience challenges if your results were received later than others. If the results are withheld, you can get them later so keep checking until you have them.