We present to you ‘How To Check 2019 BECE School Placements in 8 simple steps’. These steps to Check SHS Placement will make it very easy for you to get access to your placement status.
Check your School pamcement on https://cssps.gov.gh/. Yes https://cssps.gov.gh/ is the site for checking you 2019 BECE School placement for SHS
When websaet.com checked the portal where the BECE results will be loaded at exactly 2:45 am this morning the picture below was what we saw on the site. This means GES is was loading the school placements online.
Just like the 2019 BECE results, there are easy steps for checking your 2019 BECE SHS School placement the moment it is released by the GES.
How to Check 2019 Bece School Placements in 8 Simple Steps
The 2019 placement will offer prospective Senior High School Students who sat for the 2019 BECE an opportunity to continue their education.
The simple steps for checking your school placement are listed below.
1. Obtain the relevant scratch card called the CSSPS Placement Checker. This card can be bought on line in bulk or just a copy or two. Go to BUY SCHOOL PLACEMENT CHEKER ONLINE to buy buy a CSSPS Placement Card with Momo.
2. Get a computer with internet access or a mobile phone with internet access
3. Again, With the aid of the computer/ phone with internet access visit the online portal https://cssps.gov.gh/
4. Also, enter your 10 digits index number to proceed. Example 0101689002 and introduce the year you took the exams. For 2019 BECE graduates your index number will be followed by 19. Example 010168900219.
5. Look carefully on the checker and key in the serial number on it in the field designated for it.
6. Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) also on the scratch card you bought.
7. Finally, check if everything is correct and click submit. Patiently wait for the results of the placement to pup up.
8. If you were successfully placed, print form out the school placement.
Note that, when so many people are trying to access their placement at the same time, the system may slow down or give error feedback. Just be patient and try again.